The last week or two has been crazy in terms of my schedule with holiday shopping and other things going on. I didn't have time to brew this week, but did slip in bottling 3 batches. I bottled my English Barleywine(Batch 006), the American Ryzenbock(Batch 007), and the Scottish 60/-(Batch 008). Coming in at 12.3%, 6.8%, and 2.1% respectively I should have plenty of options in the coming weeks. I also switched away from the carbonation tablets that I was using early since I was having issues with bottles carbonating. I went back to the tried and true method of batch priming. Everything tasted good going in, let's see how they are in a few weeks. I should also be able to brew again Christmas afternoon, just have to decide what.
Until next time,